There are tons of great new trends for Spring this year, and if you are wondering how to make them work at work, then this is for you! Here are some great accessory trends that you can find on today’s sample sale sites that you can wear at the office.
1. Rain Boots: Rain boots are very in for Spring and come in lots of bold colors and patterns. If you are worried about wearing some to the office that may make you stick out like a sore thumb, look no further! Beyond the Rack has these Dav Victoria Plaid Rain Boots in Slate on sale today, only $39.99. Now you won’t ruin your fabulous heels walking in the rain and be stylish at the same time. Of course, if you like to show your wild side, they have lots of fun colors too! Also check out the matching umbrellas.
2. Scarves: Scarves are not just for Fall and Winter anymore. You can use them with all different outfits, especially at the work place to add a splash of color and brighten up any outfit. Plus you can use them for keeping warm in that chilly boardroom! Today at Hautelook, the Vismaya Scarf sale has something for everyone. Lots of different styles, fabrics, and patterns! I love this Tribal floral scarf because I tend to wear black and grey in the office, so it gives me a boost without abandoning my style. Plus it will look great with casual outfits on the weekend! Only $14.50!
3. Animal Print: Animal print has always been a little edgy, and sometimes not office appropriate. These Marc by Marc Jacobs Animal Print Leather Flats can totally be office appropriate if worn with a more subdued outfit. Add some pizazz to your black suit or black dress without going over board. Only $99 at Rue La La today! Go ahead, walk on the wild side!
4. White Watches: Alot of white watches are a little more on the sporty side or contain lots of “bling” and can be a little too flashy for the office. This AKRIBOS XXIV White Stainless Steel and Leather Watch is the best of both worlds. It is white with gold accents, and has more conservative “bling” around the face of the watch, which also has a mother of pearl face. Very feminine and work appropriate while still being with the times! You can find this watch today at Modnique for only $135.
5. Bright Colored Jewlery: So, yes, bright colors are IN! I love it, but wearing a ton of clothing that is bright is not always viewed as professional. So adding a splash of color with a big chunky necklace is always a DO! I LOVE this Coral Bib Necklace by Amrita Singh. It just makes a statement without being across the line. Big, bold, bright, and appropriate. It is accented with gold beads and comes in other colors too if the bright necklace isn’t your thing! Remember, bigger isnt always better, but in this case it is! Only $49 at Ideeli! On a side note, I personally own a few pieces from Amrita Singh that I have purchased from sample sales and I have to say that they are always a hit. People are always complimenting me on them and they look like they should cost a few hundred dollars. Well, they do in retail stores, but not on sample sales!
How Long Does Levitra Last when she understood that it is necessary to buy from us. At it didn’t remain a choice and everything was necessary to buy up that will find on our site. I can’t write its address.