Just checked the mail and low and behold, we received a Rue La La “VRP” (Very Rue Person) Black Card. We assume that Rue La La is aiming to keep up with Gilt Groupe’s ultra-exclusive Noir Membership. Inside the cute little envelope we received it says:
You’re a VRP (Very Rue Person). And because you’re one of a small group of our most valued Members, we couldn’t help wanting to do a little something more – just for you. So we’ve come up with some exclusive benefits we hope you’ll love.
- We’re doubling your Credit (to $20!) every time you refer a friend who shops.
- From now on, if there’s anything you need (or want – that’s just as important), a dedicated VRP Concierge team is at your disposal. Just call us using your private, toll-free telephone number: 1-855-******** or email ….
- Get access to exchanges on Rue La La. If what you receive from Rue La La isn’t just what you were hoping for, your dedicated VRP Concierge will do their very best to get it for you.
- Receive a host of little extras too – when you least expect them.
- And more benefits in the future.
Be sure to hold onto your card so you can reach us – and it may come in handy for more surprises to come. We can’t wait to hear from you. And to give you even more of what you want from Rue.
How cool is this? Did anyone else receive a Rue Black card today? Tell us in the comments!
How Long Does Levitra Last when she understood that it is necessary to buy from us. At it didn’t remain a choice and everything was necessary to buy up that will find on our site. I can’t write its address.