I am a bit of a techie, and as far as I am concerned, the iPhone by far my #1 favorite tech invention in the last decade! With it, I can take my shopping addiction to an entirely new level. You see, by day, I am a real estate agent (shh, yes I actually have a real job besides shopping the sales all day!). Often I’m on the road, running to meet a client or show a property, and dang it, I can’t be online at 11:00am when most of the sample sale sites start their sales! What’s a girl to do?! Thank goodness for these iPhone apps, which have come in quite handy for some serious mobile shopping. Just pull off to the side of the road or a parking lot please – no shopping while driving! Here are my Top 8 apps in no particular order that you must download today!
1. Gilt on the Go: One of the more user friendly shopping apps – it saves your credit card info and is easy to browse. However if you are planning to hit up a sale that you know will be very popular, we recommend finding yourself a desktop because occasionally this apps been known to crash when traffic on the Gilt site is heavy for a particular sale. I’ve used this one several times to make purchases with ease when away from home.
2. ideeli app: This is version 1.2, just out of beta was just released. The beta version left a lot to be desired and was really unstable. I’ve been testing this first launch of the non-beta app and it still has a few bugs. It’ll crash from time to time or just not load a sale but its better than no app – and hopefully Ideeli will release a 1.3 version with fewer crash issues soon.
3. One Kings Lane: Like Gilt, this one is very user friendly and will store your credit card info. I’ve used it a few times while hubby drives on road trips – this is much better than reading fashion mags in the car, I can actually shop!
4. Rue La La: Another very user friendly app. You can zoom images and more. The only thing I’m hoping for in a future release is the ability to use the “Still Want It” feature on the mobile version.
5. Hautelook: Great app, very user friendly – just wish it saved my login info so I didn’t have to look up my password every time. I have way too many to remember them all!
6. The Foundary: I loooove The Foundary, and thus I’ve done a lot of shopping damage using this app. Pretty bug-free, this app is seriously super user friendly, saves your login and credit card info as well as shipping addresses. I bought $70 worth of tupperware and homegoods yesterday in the car actually using this app in about 5 minutes.
7. Swirl by Daily Candy: I love this app. I feel like a broken record – another one that’s pretty user friendly, storing most of your login, credit and shipping info. I’ve bought a few items using this app. Thanks to their awesome zoom ability, I feel that I’ve seen a good representation of the item I’m coveting and I can buy with confidence.
8. MyHabit: I’ve yet to buy on the mobile app for this site but I’ve heard good things. The design is clean and large and easy to navigate.
How Long Does Levitra Last when she understood that it is necessary to buy from us. At it didn’t remain a choice and everything was necessary to buy up that will find on our site. I can’t write its address.